You might also like:
are opt-in, limited-time deals for American Express cardholders, like or , While we usually highlight one Amex Offer at a time, there are currently a bunch of hotel-focused Amex Offers available that you might want to consider for an upcoming trip.
Here are the hotel offers I’m finding right now across my American Express accounts:
1. Marriott: Spend $300+, get 4,000 Membership Rewards Points
2. Hilton Hotels & Resorts + Curio Collection: Spend $300 or more, get $60 back
3. Hilton Gift Cards: Spend $50 or more, Get $10 back. Up to 4 Times.
4. Waldorf Astoria & Conrad: Spend $350 or more, get $70 back
5. Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn: Spend $175 or more, get $35 back
6. Omni Hotels & Resorts: Spend $300 or more, get $60 back
7. DoubleTree by Hilton: Spend $200 or more, get $40 back
8. La Quinta Inns & Suites: Spend $125 or more, get $25 back
There’s also another group of hotel-related Amex Offers available at smaller chains or individual properties:
9. The James New York – NoMad: Spend $500+, get 10,000 Membership Rewards Points
10. MGM Resorts: Spend $250 or more, get $50 back
11. Rosen Shingle Creek: Spend $500 or more, get $100 back
12. Doral Arrowwood Resorts: Spend $250 or more, get $50 back
13. Lanier Islands: Spend $100 or more, get $20 back
14. Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa: Spend $500 or more, get $100 back
How to Enroll
Remember that Amex Offers are targeted, so not every American Express card will be able to take advantage of these offers. In order to see which offers you’re targeted for — and to enroll in any available offers — log in to youraccount. Scroll down to the “Amex Offers and Benefits” section and click “Load More” to see all your offers. To narrow the list down to travel-related offers, select “Travel” from the drop-down list.
If you have multiple cards linked under the same username/password, note that there’s a limit of one registration per Amex Offer per username/password. So, choose wisely if you have multiple targeted cards.